Auto Repair Services in Jersey City, NJ
Having car trouble? Visit West Side Tire and Automotive for expert auto repair services in Jersey City, NJ. We are a full service repair and tire shop! Call us at 201-433-5123 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services.
Quality Auto Repair Services Near You
At West Side Tire and Automotive, we can repair almost anything! Bring your car in today if you need:
- Brake Service Driving with poor, worn, or damaged brakes is a serious safety hazard and can endanger you and other drivers. Visit our brake shop in Jersey City today for expert brake repair and more.
- Car AC Repair Does your car’s air conditioner smell odd, or does it start off cold then blow hot air? We handle all types of car AC repair, including filter changes and AC recharge.
- Car Maintenance When it’s time for your oil change, tire rotation, fluid flushes, and filter replacements, come in to our auto shop. We’ll save you money on regular auto maintenance and help prevent serious problems down the road.
- Check Engine Light Repair Not sure why your check engine light has come on? We can run a full electronic diagnostics test to pinpoint the problem and get it fixed fast.
- Exhaust Repair If you’ve failed your emissions test or noticed problems with your exhaust, don’t worry. Our skilled mechanics will expertly repair the problem and help keep your emissions low.
- Fleet Services If you need fleet services for your business, government operation, or other, let us help! Our automotive technicians are ASE-certified for your peace of mind.
- Front End Repair There are many problems that can arise involving your front end, and the problems usually only get worse. Come in today and we will see what we can do for you.
- Head Gasket Repair A blown head gasket is a critical problem that can end up destroying your engine and costing you a fortune. If you suspect a problem with the head gasket, hurry in so we can inspect the damage before it gets worse.
- Master Cylinder Replacement A problem with your master cylinder can cause various braking problems, so it’s important to repair as soon as possible. We will check for contaminated brake fluid, leaks, and more.
- OBD II Computer Diagnostics Using new on board diagnostic computer testing, we can quickly check your vehicle for a variety of problems. This technology makes solving check engine light and other warning light problems simple, saving you time and money.
- Road Force Balance Have you experienced unusual shaking or wobbling when you drive, even though your suspension is in great shape? If you have a tire out of round or bent wheel, our road force balance test can help identify the problem.
- Shocks and Struts One of the most common suspension problems we see is worn shocks or struts. If you’ve experienced a rougher ride lately, bring your car in to see if you need new ones.
- State Inspection When it’s time for your state inspection, bring your car to West Side Tire and Automotive for fast, reliable service. We’ll make sure your vehicle is safe and road-ready.
- Suspension Repair Suspension problems can lead to worn tires, annoying noises, and unsafe driving. Visit us today for suspension repair if you hear unusual noises or have experienced a rough or wobbly ride.
- Tire Repair Regular tire inspections are important to make sure there is no damage and the pressure is right. Visit us for tire rotations, repair, and more.
- Transmission Repair If you’re in need of transmission repair or want to have on rebuilt, come to the mechanics at Westside. A difficult and often costly service, we will do the job right and at a fair price.
- Tune Up If you have an older vehicle and need a tune up to improve performance, stop by our shop today. We handle new and old cars of various makes and models.
- Wheel Alignment When you’re driving down the road, does your steering wheel pull to one side? This is a common sign that you need a wheel alignment.
- Wheel Repair Bent or damaged rims causing you an uneven ride? Our experts will get them back in shape so you can enjoy a smooth, safe ride.
- Window Regulator Repair If you’re having trouble with your power windows falling down or not working, you might need a new window regulator. Come in today and we will fix the problem.
Call West Side Tire and Automotive at 201-433-5123 for auto repair services in Jersey City, NJ today!